Friday, October 30, 2009

LibraryThing

LibraryThing is very interesting to use. I searched for apples, juvenile. I got a message that nobody has mde that tagmash before. It said to wait while it recalculated. It did pull up a list. There were some unique spellings of juvenile that it pulled up (juvenil, juvenille). It did pull up a list with apple books and others that were just juvenile and not related to apples. Library Thing will be useful to try some new titles for storytime. I am very excited about the area to save a list of books to read. I can get rid of my snippets of paper!

link: http://www.librarything.com/home/Terheeb

1 comment:

  1. Booking early will allow you a wider choice of places to take the cruise. The disadvantage, however, is that you will pay more. Virginia Vacations

    ReplyDelete